Dr. Abdul Moheman
- Fabrication of electrospun polymer based nanofibrous stationary phases for ultra thin layer chromatography (UTLC)
- Identification of inorganics/organics with preliminary separation by TLC/HPTLC/UTLC
- Quantitative estimation of amino acids, vitamins, sugars, nucleobases, and metal cations in pharmaceutical, agricultural, and environmental samples
- Surfactants/biosurfactants as separation promoters in thin layer chromatography
- Development of green thin layer chromatographic system
- Synthesis and kinetic studies of organometalic complexes
- Soil analysis
- Soil as layer material in thin layer chromatography
- Surfactants in plant growth and nutrient uptake
- Evaluation of Impact of pollutants (heavy metals and pesticides) on plant growth and Nutrient uptake
Professional Experiences/ Appointments
- Worked as Managing Editor (2008-2009) of an International Journal, "Chemical and Environmental Research" published by the Muslim Association for the Advancement of Science, Aligarh
- Awarded Research Associateship (2009) in the project entiled, “Interaction of Modulated Polyaza Macrocyclic complexes with DNA: An Invitro Study, CSIR, New Delhi (India).
- Awarded Dr. D. S. Kothari Postdoctoral Fellowship (2012), UGC, New Delhi (India).
- Awarded certificate of merit – “Dr. P. D. Sethi annual award for best paper in pharmaceutical analysis” 2012.
- Two year part-time experience in teaching and conducting practical classes of M. Sc. Students (III semester), Department of Chemistry, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi during the session 2012-2013 to 2013-2014.
- Worked as an organizing member in 4th National Symposium on Recent Advances in Analytical Sciences and Applications held on Feb 9-10, 2015 at Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi organized by Department of Chemistry, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi, Department of Chemistry, Kashmir University, Srinagar in association with Indian Society of Analytical Scientists (Delhi Chapter)